Click to enlarge image(s)
Science for the Sensitives
This workshop provides scientific explanations and awareness around Highly Sensitive and/or Highly Aware Individuals. Part II of Tools for the Sensitive (Empath) workshop. Tools for the Sensitive Part I encompassed practical tools to navigate in this life. However, even if you haven’t taken Part I yet, you will find essential information in this workshop from top experts (Doctors and Researchers) on this topic.
This workshop explores concepts, such as:
- · What are the traits of a Highly Sensitive and/or Highly Aware Individual?
- · Do we hold high intelligence through deep processing and the “seat of consciousness”?
- · What are Mirror neurons and how are they effecting me?
- · What is “Supersane”? (sanity and insanity) “Supersane” is the 3rd group under sanity.
- · Studies show that approximately 20% of society is a Highly Sensitive Person (divided equality between male and female). What challenges we all face in a masculine driven society?
- · These and much, much, much more!!!
Will this workshop provide explanation and understanding of why I am the way that I am? I hope so… that is the point of this one. Men, women, young and old… please join us.